Contemporary Plastic Machining Solutions
Plastic machining is a process that calls for a great deal of precision and skill. At Patrick Plastics Corp, we know that the slightest error in machining can prove to be a costly mistake. As more and more industries are looking at plastics as a lighter, economical and durable alternative to metals, Patrick Plastics Corp has emerged as the favored choice of multiple industries.
We offer a full range of services such as:
- Screw Machining
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Acrylic Fabrication
- Plastic Injection Molding
High grade Plastic Screw Machining and Tight Tolerance Machining is our specialty. We can use individual materials or a combination of materials such as plastics, acrylics, and polymers depending on your specific requirements. Our processing and machining capabilities are accentuated with the help of facilities such as CNC Milling, CNC Turning and Screw Machining. Over the years, we have handled a number of tooling and fixtures projects, making us the chosen service provider across various industry verticals. Sectors such as semi conductor, aerospace, and medical have benefitted from our services.
From the smallest of components to large parts, Patrick Plastic can precisely manufacture the most complex of shapes and contours. Different types of plastics call for the use of specific plastic machining tools and techniques, failing which the results might not be satisfactory. By partnering with us, our customers stand to benefit on the following fronts:
- Several years of experience in machining plastics of different types. We employ the most advanced machinery to bring down costs as well as turnaround time.
- A team of creative designers and skilled technicians to help you turn the most complex designs into reality.
- A proven track record in honoring the most urgent requirements in a short turnaround time.
- Consistency of products even in large production runs.
- All our manufacturing processes adhere to the highest industry benchmarks.
- Delivery of prototypes in quick lead times.
Along with plastic machining, Patrick Plastics Corp also offers plastic injection molding services.
Though most of our parts do not need to undergo inspection because of their superior quality, we still closely inspect parts for any defects. Our engineers and technicians are trained to proactively handle your various design and manufacturing requirements.
So, from prototype to production, you can be sure that every stage in the plastic machining process is handled with the highest efficiency at Patrick Plastics Corp.